Ladd Wendelin. Bingo!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

All night long...

Maybe you've heard that old Lionel Richie standard "All Night Long" on this one commercial that features a variety of nocturnal critters from Madagascar (bush babies) magically incanting the song. Well, I'm positively in love with this song at the moment. It is a gush of '80s nostalgia that is both an invitation and a voodoo chant to join in a celebration of harmony and merriment. I cannot get enough. In the spirit of which, a tip fo the hat to Lionel Richie for reminding us once again of his renewed prowess to seduce, and destroy our every inhibition. Way to go, you soul-miester, you.

I hope that you, the silent majority, have enjoyed my Oscar predictions. Perhaps I have succeeded in fostering some lively dinner-table debate. And perhaps not. Regardless, once thing is certain. Phillip Seymour Hoffman WILL win for best actor. How do I know? It's written in the stars, bitch.

Last Saturday, an idea landed, flashed, and sparked my imagination. I'm fascinated by ghosts, whether they exist or not. I'd like to write a book about my skepticism, my childish fascination, my fear of the unknown; a travelogue of haunted houses, locales, and accounts of my nights I spent at these places. The tentative title will be: SPOOKED: AN OVERLY-CAUTIOUS AND SOMEWHAT SKEPTICAL JOURNEY INTO THE SPIRIT REALM...AND HOW I LIVED TO TELL THE TALE!

more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home