Ladd Wendelin. Bingo!

Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEENIE!


Hey chismos, HAPPY HALLOWEENIE!

I'm off a weekend of rousing success. Next to the Radio-head Man a few years back, this has got to be one of the greatest costumes I've ever conjured (see previous posts). While I attended two lackluster parties Saturday night (being not even half as drunk as the dozens of other people there doesn't help), I arrived at work today in full regalia, and I think I pretty much stole the show. I probably had the best costume at work, although Bruce Ubben's Headless Horseman costume was pretty sweet. I bested them all with a twitch of my mustache. I can't believe I've been wearing this all afternoon. I'll take it off when I get to rehearsal.

GOOD NEWs is this: I did get some pictures taken, at work, and Friday night with Greta dressed as Gala. Didn't get any shots of my 2nd Dali costume with the black suit and blue floral print tie, but maybe do it one more time for posterity. I will get some pictures posted here SOON.

I think the fact that Halloween is on a Monday is a little offsetting to people, and so most people have chosen to celebrate modestly. I say nay, Halloween is just as important a holiday as Christmas or Easter. I have chosen to pay tribute and honor the pagan spirits of olde by carving two pumpkins this weekend, one fashioned like Jack Pumpkinhead from the second OZ book "The Land of OZ," and the other with the Radiohead 'two men shaking hands' insignia.

Tonight, after rehearsal, I will swill beer and watch the Exorcist.

MAHALO, bitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home