Ladd Wendelin. Bingo!

Monday, October 10, 2005

So, my homies. What is new? It has been so long. And sooooo much has happened. Where do I begin? I begin NOWHERE! But allow me to ring around the collar, inform of my latest exploits in style, and dipense swell-sounding wisdom along the way:


* The above picture features me as Lefou in Disney's Beauty and the Beast, which I performed in out in the open air out at the Pinewood Bowl in Lincoln, Nebraska. Gaston, played with such gusto by Mike Tully, and I became very good friends, on and offstage. He will next star in Mozart's The Magic Flute, a story about people who are love with birds who fall in love (I think). I had a great time playing Lefou, but my sinuses and allergies were awful during rehearsal. Notice the wig I am wearing. I have worn this same wig in two past productions.

* I am currently in the role of Mitch at the Lincoln Community Playhouse's production of A Streetcar Named Desire. It is a fun experience, and it's quite refreshing to acutally have a set almost half done several weeks before the show opens (for once).

* I am still at workon my Salvador Dali costume. It is going quite well. I have suit, pants, cane, shoes, mustache, although special care must be taken to the mustache. It takes about an hour to create it, and then make it turn upward in Dali's characteristic fashion. I asked my sister to be Gala (pictured left). I hope she can come to at least one party. Everyone is so busy and consumed. Being an adult sucks sometimes.

More later, MAHALO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home